Free Premium Membership

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Tina

After Pagoda HC, my fren and I proceeded to Leisure. Luckily I made a booking and got Tina. Lucky me. As we were early, we went to the spa and enjoy ourselves and +++ cok. Went to the steam room and then proceed to bath.

when time was up, we proceeded to the room and I was already horny waiting for the ang pai Tina. when she same in , I was like wah - quite good looking char bo - and I we chit chat a bit.

Took of everything and laid there on the mattress like a pig and she proceeded to massage me. Massage is so so but better than piano.


After the massage she asked the GQ and I said - of coz honey, I am horny.
So she went out to do something - dunno what and took a long time- when she came back i was already like falling asleep. Anyway she stripped and saw a tatoo on her back and commented that it is nice. Her boobies are not that big ( i am a big boobs man) but good to touch. I laid down and she came over to kiss me all over and proceed to BJ me with caps. I ask her whether I can eat her Cb or not and she says yes, then we did a 69 and I gobbled up her pussy. She squirmed a few times and say that I am a good cunt eater haha.

After that she cow girl me for about 2 minutes before we changed to scissors and doggy. She said that its her fav position. After around 20 minutes i realized that she was abt to cum and i told her that I am going to explode liao - she said come one come shooot shoot and I exploded. Piang so soooong.

After i withdrew i liad there for a while and +++ cok - realized that time is up and paid her money for the deed we kissed goodbye.
Told her I will be back like Terminator. kekeke


Looks - 7/10
Boobs - 5/10
Body - 6/10 and tanned
BJ - 6/10
ECB - 10/10 - i eat her CB - kekeke
FJ - 7/10
RTF - I will be back

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: tOkcOk
Time of Original Posting: 20-06-2007, 06:44 PM

No comments: