Free Premium Membership

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Mico

Was feeling extremely horny last week, and since I was nearby, I decided to visit Leisure. Went there for the delicious mee rebus before dropping by.

Remembered that I read about Ruby and decided to try my luck at "walk-in service". Unfortunately Ruby was off that day, so Receptionist rattled off a few names and suddenly I heard her mention "Mico" or "Miko" (both spelling placed here for bros to do an easier search).

Went to the room and waited - had Mico some time ago and remembered her to be quite sweet. That time I only had a BJ and she got so horny while blowing me, she removed her panties to touch herself (I saw this through the mirror). Anyway, she came in and remembered me and gave me a hug and a quick squeeze of my manhood, which almost sprang to life.

Massage was pretty good, especially when she moved her hands to between my thighs. While still lying face down, she started her sexy massage and stroked by balls as I arched my ass upwards to give her easier access. She stroked my cock, teasing me, while I gently moaned in satisfaction. She did this for a while, and she said to turn around. My manhood was half erect while she kissed my nipples and stroked me gently, all the while cupping my balls on the 'down' stroke.

She stopped half way and said she was going to take her equipment.

I waited, lying face up, manhood pointing upwards - I was horny - damn horny. I had to think of my ugly female boss to cool myself down.

Mico came in and stripped naked - then she told me to turn around, face down. She lay on top of me, gently kissing my back and rubbing her pussy against my ass - I could feel the soft pussy hairs on my ass.

Then she said to turn around and started to lick my balls. I told her "BJ with condom" - I'd better say this now before it got too pleasurable and opted for BBBJ - better play safe. She rolled the condom down my very hard cock, and started her BJ. I was in ecstasy - her BJ was out of this world - I was groaning and writhing on the mattress and she kept looking at me from between my legs, stopping every so often to stroke my cock - teasing me. This went on for a while and I was very sure I'd cum with a BJ.

Then she stopped and asked me to change my lying position - so that she could see herself riding my hard cock - and who was I to say NO? I turned myself so that when she sat on my cock, she was looking straight into the mirror. When she sat on me, she didn't move - I moved my hips up but she said "Shhhhh . . . . slowly".

Damn! It felt so good. She sat on me - looking at herself in the mirror - then slowly teased her nipples while she closed her eyes. It was a sight to behold. I could feel her pussy squeezing my cock - squeeze and release - a throbbing sensation. She never moved - then her hands slowly moved downwards towards her pussy and she started to stroke herself. One hand supported herself as she leaned back, while the other rubbed her clitoris, soft moans escaped her mouth. I moved up and down, she didn't care - she was enjoying this too much.

She bit her lower lip, and gave a loud "ahhhhhhh" as she slowly started to ride me up and down. I moved in opposite direction. My cock was about to explode. I was close to cumming - so very close - and she knew. She extracted herself from me and sat on my face - I licked her and her thighs clamped my face tightly while she had her orgasm. My face was pressed between her thighs for what seemed like an eternity - and she was in ecstasy, pulled my hair and pulled my face harder towards her pussy. My hands were hanging on to her thighs and could not access my cock - otherwise I would have masturbated myself to orgasm - it was impossible not to jack off there and then.

When her orgasm subsided, she smiled at me and laid down. I was too tired to so anything but my cock was still rock hard. She said "Make love to me, like you've never made love before" - it was an offer I could not refuse. I pounded into her pussy, her wet pussy making slurping sounds while my hips were going "piak piak piak" against her thighs. I was close. I told her. She said stop. "Huh?" She took my cock out and quickly removed the condom. I was still kneeling over her - she started to stroke my cock - I was close - I told her I was going to cum and she brought her body close to my cock and I shot at her breasts. The cum simply erupted over and over again - a small portion hit her chin but she kept on milking my cock out of it's last drops of cum.

I collapsed on the mattress next to her, totally spent. She looked at me and kissed me on the cheeks while she got up to shower. Later it was my turn to shower, but my cock was still in a semi-hard state - she came towards me and stroked me again. But I was too tired and told her "Next time".

NAME : Mico or Miko
FACE : 8/10
BODY : 7/10
HJ : 7/10
BJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10
RTF : Damn YES.

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: bobby8881
Time of Original Posting: 05-11-2007, 11:49 PM

No comments: