Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Cindy

Although this is my first FR, actually I have go BHC a lot of time liao does not post doesn’t mean no cheong. Always post does not mean he really cheong that much. I have not rtfed on Cindy for sometime. She gave me a sulking look the moment she came into the massage room ... hahaha! She became very happy later when I whispered something sweet to her.

As promised, here is the FR on her ...

Look - 8/10

She is a babe by BHC standard! She is getting more womanly nowadays and she possesses sharp facial features and very kissable lips. She is always my fav

Bod - 8/10

She is neither slim nor plumb. Very nice fair and smooth body complexion. She has one of the most proportionate physiques.

Tits - 7/10

Nice looking and perky B cup assets. Her nipples are pink in colour which is a bonus to me ... Hmm ... Yummy! Really shiok when I massage these great looking assets with my lips and tongue? If I dont do that, it would be a waste! Hahaha!

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

Good, quite stimulating but a little too short.

AR - N/A

Frenching - 7.0/10

She gave me a very light french. Definitely not passionate kind. At least something lah .

BBBJ - 7.0/10

considered not bad for HC standard.

FJ - 7.8/10

I enjoyed this department the most. Very engaging indeed! She gave me a rodeo ride initially as I fondled and licked her frontal assets. We also frenched very lightly. I then laid her on her four and give her a good bang on doggy….Shiok!!

I eventually shot my load into her after POWER bonking her for a good few mins or so. We were both very shag and with my sex tool still inside her warm & moist pussy ... We then proceeded to shower together as usual ...

RTF - what do u think...

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: FookKew
Time of Original Posting: 23-03-2008, 08:48 AM

No comments: