Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Jess

still on mod ..

do my part...Post FR... Up me if possible..

Last week , after my meeting with customer, feel horny ... and remember fortune ctr nearby. Went online Wireless@sg and surf sammyboy.

See Bugis HC is nearby. Went there at 4pm. Enter the door. saw receptionist, ask got pool boh? the recept say no .. only sanua .. a bit disappointed. The Bulldog is sitting beside me ...wahaha..

I say Massage straightaway.. allocated a room. As a newbie, i carried my school bag and stand in front of the room... (thinking back , i felt so stupid) as ppl walked past me wondering what i am doing , standing in front of the open room.

Then a lady appeared in dress and jacket.. asking me to go in...she intro herself as jess

I told her my first time so a bit lost.. she take the incentive to ask me to wash up and prepare a cup of tea ... i say i take coffee.. she immediately change for me when i was bathing..

When I come out of bathing , she is ready to massage.. we talk cock and i ask her stupid qns like how come no pool ....

she keep saying her massage is no good which i agree and this is not her specialty... then what is her specialty i ask after she say a few time... she say u want to try and give me a list with their prize... then i realised that was her special.

I say full set , of cse must try everything.. she started off with suck with cap.. i did ask to remove cap , she declined.. she sucked me hard , but very fast i soften ... that why i told her to blow longer or without cap.. she blow longer...

as she was blowing , i auto-roam ......

then she wanted me to start fj ... i say ok loh ..i request her to be on top ... which she agree ... i auto-roam and french kiss her while she is working hard on my stick...

feeling that may cum soon, i requested for change of position... I try doggie for some time , so that i can feel her boobs from other angle... and request to change position again when feel that i am cumming... finally i finish off with missionary postition..

She then cleaned me up and she go for a bath while i watch..then my turn to wash ...

after that , talk cock and kiss goodbye...

name: jess
Look: GF feeling 7/10
Boob: A
Voice Effect: OK .. at least reactive.
RTF= Probable.

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: edwjaclim
Time of Original Posting: 06-02-2008, 10:50 PM

No comments: