Free Premium Membership

Monday, May 5, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Ginger

Saw an FR on Ginger. Decided to give her a try. Reached Leisure, told by counter still early, suggested I suana or jacuzzi. KNN! went in to soak less than 5 min, they call my locker number!

Like her looks when she walked in. Definitely not the type when u "sian zhi pua" at the 1st impression. Was starting to enjoy the massage (reasonable strength) when she pop the question. Look at the clock when she went to get her stuff, and realised that only abt 5mins had passed. Consoled myself that I was not there for the massage anyway.

From conversation, learnt that the gals were taxed $300 for each day of CNY that they didnt work, even though the centre was closed for the hols. Wondering how true this is? Maybe this explains why she was in such a rush to earn the extra income to cover back the loss.

When she stepped back into the room, had her back towards me as she tied her hair, I couldnt resist standing up to unzip the back of her dress. No resistance from her. Instructed to lie face down, and she gave me a BM. Could feel her pertubed nipples against my back. I turned around and she started to to lick me from the neck down to my knees, skipping my groin for the time being. Then lifted my ass up and gave me an AR (which was not really my cup of tea). She proceeded to cap me b4 giving a BJ. Was getting damn aroused, when she suddenly stopped and told me to go on top. Again, felt the BJ was damn good, but lasted for too short a time.

Tried various positions, first on top, then sideway, doggy before lying flat on top of her, with both hands around her, cupping her breast, which I must say were a handful. Shot my load in that position.

Overall one of the better sessions that I can remember. If only the BJ and massage lasted longer, it would have been a great session.

I was there on Tueday. She said she was working only for 3 more days and then going back to M'sia for the rest of CNY. Shld be on leave now.

GINGER
Looks: 7/10 (Note: I am very particular abt looks)
Body: 7.5/10 (the tall, slim type)
Massage: 5.5/10 (ok but last only a few minutes)
boobs: not an expert, estimate abt a B (allowed licking)
bj: 6.5/10 (very good but was too short..higher marks if it lasted longer)
fj: 7/10
rtf: hmm...may consider.

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: notti_boi
Time of Original Posting: 15-02-2008, 02:37 AM

No comments: