Free Premium Membership

Monday, May 5, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Deborah

Went in there on a rainy day, tried my luck to book Deborah and fate has it, she has a slot during my free time, so went there. Went on time so did not use the facilities and proceed into the room.
She came and gave a decent massage, stronger than Tina in my opinion. She has a slightly above average face and her make up makes her look CFM... nice... (plus one point)...

Popped the GQ after a 15min massage and went to get CD, and when she came back, stripped and went to work. I told her I like it slow so take her time for the catbath, she obliged with a naughty "I don't like it quick either..." f**king turn on! She scores big in the GF feeling...

She is good with her BJ too, slipping on the CD without much sensation and at first I thought I was getting a BBBJ... She worked really hard with the BJ it is nice to look at her working from the reflection of the mirror in the room... very enjoyable.

Went to the FJ, started with the cowgirl ride, feeling so-so, and without warning, she just laid back and down on her back and pulled me upright to do her missionary, I smiled and teased her for being naughty and after a few strokes, I pulled her up and worked on her nice B-racks...

She asked for one more change... and I teased her that I am newbie, and she asked with a horny tone, to take her from the side... I pumped her in that position and she moaned like a superstar! LOL. That was fun... I got tired in that position and without withdrawing, did the standard spoon position... she seems to like it because she was wriggling like a fish out of water... cannot take her moaning anymore, so came... surprised that given the thin walls of HC, she can moan like that.

looks: 7/10
boobs: 7/10 (B-cup, soft)
catbath: 8/10
kissing: nil
bj: 8/10 (deep throat and makes those slurpy noises, nice!)
hj: never try
fj: 7.5/10 (come on baby light my fire!)

RTF - Yes... but have to try the others first... she turned out better than Tina the AP...

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: boyscout
Time of Original Posting: 10-04-2008, 12:04 PM

No comments: