Free Premium Membership

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leisure Health Center - JJ

Went to Leisure on Sat and was offered JJ. Well this was my first time to Leisure and I have to say their facilities are not bad. After my suana and hot pool dipping was call to the room. There I was lying down and came in a normal looking lady called JJ. Well I have to say she looks just plain and not very friendly as she couldnt break the ice. She speaks very little perhaps. After she popped the GQ, I took up the full package and when she strip she kneeled beside me and strip slowly. Was kindda bored after I saw her A-cup tits but notice that pinkish nips and was kinda aroused. She started of with her cat bath very briefly before attcking my balls. Nothing to shout about, however i would say her blowjob was not bad. She was too far away for me to fondle and no eye contact kindda bored by now. We started off the FJ with missionary but after awhile we heard this fish tank water flowing sound. and guess what it came from her stomach and we both started laughing while i was doing my job. In the end we changed to doggy and finish off in the same manner. Got to say her only plus points are flawless skin and pinkish nips. She looks good in close view. Other than that i think theres nothing special.

Looks: 7.5/10
Boobs: A (pinkish nips)
AR: No
Frenching: No
BJ : 7/10
FJ : 5/10 (turn off by that fish tank noise)
RTF: Maybe (jus for her flwaless skin)

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: jerkmagnet
Time of Original Posting: Old 13-08-2007, 09:20 AM

No comments: