Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Joey

Everyone seemed to be very keen in this newbie, Joey from KL, Malaysia. I am no exception ... I wanna see what she has in store for me ... Bwahahaha ... BTW, there is another newer newbie called Chanel. The butch who is the newly-hired receptionist told me this Chanel is very new but unfortunately I did not have a chance to see how she looks like.

Look - 7.6/10

She has nice facial features but her squarish facial shape is a little too manly for her others feminine features. She would definitely looks stunning if she possesses oval or almond facial shape. She needs her long straight hair to diminish the squarish effect on her face. Bro Sumomo gave Cindy a 8/10 but I beg to differ b'cos nowadays Cindy seems to look haggard and shag ... she has age alot these days. I can only give her a 7.3/10.

Bod - 8/10

I like her tall and slender phsyique (1.7 m tall). However her non-matching lingerie spoiled everything when she stripped. Beige brassiere with black G-Strings ... what an eye-sore ... poor taste .. .haiz! She possesses very smooth and fair body complexion. She got the bod of a model, like what the other bro said.

Tits - 7.5/10

She has a full A-cup assets however her pink nipples which are pencil eraser size stole the show. Very sumptuous ... very nice ... I like ... I like ...

Cat-Bath - 6.5/10

She has lots of room for improvement in this department. If she can attain the skill of Gigi or the retired Ann (a.k.a. Star of Lexon or Michelle of Dragon), she would definitely become the ang pai of BHC, and would definitely give current ang pai, Vivien or Cindy a run for the $$$ ...

AR - 6.0/10

Quite ok but way too brief to really judge her on this department.

French - N/A

She claimed that she is suffering from ucler. I suspect she is lying. WL who does not allow frenching will be strike off my RTF list.

BBBJ - 7.0/10

Deep-throated BBBJ but lack variation and not very stimulating. There is lots of room for improvement. She may have to learn from Cindy, Vivien or Gigi.

FJ - 7.5/10

I initially rammed her very hard in standing doggie fashion and she held onto the basin. As I thrusted my bulked up manhood into her pussy real hard, fast and furious, I can see her knees shook a little ... She moaned girlishly and naturally. That made me even more horny and pumped up my adrenaline a little. We then switched to frontal bonking with her long sexy & slender legs on my pecs. She behaved erotically by using her hands to squeeze and pull the mattress sheets, and swerving her head left to right as if she is enjoying herself when I rammed hard into her pussy. What an erotic act ... bwahahaha!! At that instance, I can feel her pussy discharging moist warm fluid through her hairy pubic hair and onto mine ... I continued to pump her hard and accelerated my thrusting speed ... I subsequently switched to missionary, a fraction of a second before I cummed. This way will help to prolong my ejaculation. In missionary, she made good use of her long slender legs to wrap round my hip as I thrusted my manhood reciprocatingly into her love tunnel with tremendous force & speed ... I eventually ejaculated after a good 5-8 mins of high speed thrusting action ... I sunk onto her body ... feeling very shag in my legs ... She then gave me a peck on my lips ... that was the only time she kissed me ... damn!

Attitude - 7.5/10

Great! No complain. The only thing is, she should wear matching lingerie. Hope one of the bros here reminds her ... Kekekeke!

RTF - Wait till she improves to the level of perhaps Gigi or Cindy ...

Cheers, mAx

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: max_priest
Time of Original Posting: 21-03-2008, 10:27 PM

No comments: