Free Premium Membership

Monday, May 5, 2008

Aim and Purpose For This Blog or Website or Database or Archive

Should this be called a blog? A website? A database? Or a archive for sammyboy forum? I am really not too sure but I will not pretend that I am trying to create the top guide to finding sex in Singapore. This is simply a copy and paste of reviews that I have read and benefited :) from sammyboyforum and would like to put into a easy to search format.

This would be helpful to all you sammyboy fans and noobs to singapore sex. But most importantly this will be my master guide when sammyboyforum is down :(.

Like I said earlier, most of the content on this guide(will call it a guide for now..till i find a better name) will be copied direct from sammyboyforum. If you find FR which you think are gems, email me. Also if you do not want your well-researched FR to be shared on this guide, email me too and I will remove it. This is called "Permission Plagiarism" but who cares anyway.

Hope you guys enjoy this guide. No ladies please unless you are here to look for a FB:). For that I will be glad to be your guide..hahahahaha

No comments: