Free Premium Membership

Monday, May 5, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Ruby

there were lot of stress at work today so decide to go for early lunch at 11am but dun know why end up at LHC. Decide to call my favourite Ruby but were told early is 1 pm slot. so go for quick lunch and then read newspaper at the lounch.

Then I saw ruby coming with a tight singlet with shot demin short , very innocent looking unlike what I normally see in the room , really stun me with that syt look , still 30 mins before the appointment but I very 'gian' liao.

finally the call for me to go into the room , after short wait ruby come in with the white blouse , but still like her stree clothing look.

I cut short the massage session after only 5 mins and go straight into the session , as usual attacked her firm and solid boobs straight away , while she ridding on top I have the both hand massaging her boobs , then we try a few position after ending with the doggie from behind. look at the clock , almost 45 mins up liao , really the best session I have in a long time , a good way to destress from work.

Rating as below
RUBY
look: 9/10 ( first time see her innocent look in street clothing , drooling )
boobs: 9/10 ( fair and firm , very responsive )
bj: 6/10 ( never really like it anyway )
FJ: 10/10 ( really a good fuck especially after a stressful morning , good way to destress)
RTF: Yes definitely
dmaged: $50 entrance fee + $100 Full + $20 tip

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: bearish1
Time of Original Posting: 01-03-2008, 12:34 AM

No comments: