Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Nicole

Went to BHC on a lazy afternoon today. Called and made appointment for Nicole at 2.30pm.
Went inside and nicole followed me behind shortly behind. Had a quick shower while nicole starts to prepare her stuffs. Heard a lot of tissue pulling out from box. Was wondering why and wanted to ask but didn't. Massage starts. Quite a surprise that her massage skills is not bad. Throughout she got work very hard to tok cock sing song with me.


After completing massaging my back, pop the GQ and get into business. She went to dim the lights and got the barang barang down including the stack of tissues. Asked me to continue lie down and tell me that its her style to start from behind. WAH, kept me suspense and adrenaline, sperm all rushing to my brain.


She starts by giving me a catbath all over my back. Slowly she started to move south and to AR. Nice. After that, asked me to turn around. She catbath me again and I gave her a tight hug and licking her neck all over like long lost lovers. Slowly moving down south again, she started bbbj... Not bad, good suction but can be better lah. She work hard throughout and rotated btw bj and ar. Plus point for her. Asked me to sit down on a chair, proceed to bj me from there. Really turned on me as I didn't expect that i will enjoy bj from a chair so much. Proceed to cap me and lie down. Went to service her a while, played with her nice tits for a while. Think B cupper and its not saggy at all. One of the best boobs I've seen since i chiong.
Went inside her on missionary. Throughout I feel like fucking my gf like that went to french her. After that changed to doggy, very nice bonk as her ass is firm without fats. Nice feeling hitting her ass everytime like got cushion and without the loud slapping sound. Felt so good but cannot come in doggy so asked her to attack me. Don't really enjoyed it I think should have done it earlier after changing from missionary. After some good 5minutes of relaxing with her bonking me throughout stop her by saying : "Ok, Rang wo biao yan ba". Went back to missionary and this time make her moan really LOUD. Nice looking at her face and seeing the enjoying face and I came. After that, we both had a good laugh and i told her i enjoyed myself. She clean me up then went to clean herself. Came out as a happy man.


Name: Nicole
Age: 25
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Massage:8/10 - Really not bad. But damn, I wasn't there for this ok..
Looks: 6/10 - Got CFM look and she like like the extra actress whose father died in the nicole highway collapse but I was quite disappointed, expect to be prettier.
Boobs: 9/10 - B cupper i guess. Really nice shape not too big not too small. One of the best I've seen!
Body: 8/10 - Nice got a bit of fats on tummy and thighs. If thighs are slimmer best!
BBBJ: 6/10 - Have got nicer ones. Need more experience and fine tuning of skills.
AR: 7/10 - not bad. But i believe there are better ones out there.
FJ: 9/10 - Nice and totally felt like fucking a GF. Stereo was good not till the extend of faking.
GFE: 9/10 - works really hard to develop the chemisty with you. Best.
Attitude: 10/10 - Best. felt like I was the king around. Clean up, changed towels. Somemore after bonk and bathing i thought still got time i lie down wanting a bit of massage b4 going but no time. She was polite and friendly to tell me. Then notice her changing the sheets again. She already changed while i was bathing. Somemore its just my butt sitting down. She could have just heck care. She didn't. BEST!!!!!!!!

RTF: YESss... Will do after trying out more ANG PAIs in BHC.

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: doomvell13
Time of Original Posting: 16-03-2008, 07:22 PM

1 comment:

xero said...

Can u give me the number to book?