Free Premium Membership

Monday, May 5, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Lisa

FR on Lisa

Was feeling quite horny today and called up to book Lisa after reading some FRs here.

When there early and spent some time at the Sunna Rooms. About 15mins later I was called to Room 1....Always Room 1 for me. Dun know why, maybe just coincidence!

Took a shower and Lisa walked in. First look not impressive, but no bad after all. Tall and Slim, my type!

TKSS for awhile and then she massage me. Quite strong and good massage. Chit Chat alittle only as I tired.

After abot 20mins, she asked the GQ and choose the full service.

Usual stuff but I must comment that her BBBJ was a killer....SHIOK MAN! Mouth tight and licking was good. Her position while doing the BJ was good in the sense that I can feel her pussy! Alittle wet.

Came on top of her and pump her for a while and she asked to change to Doggy! Wow piang...shiok man!

Unloaded my stuff in her after awhile.....Really enjoyed a good FJ!

Looks: 7/10
Body: 8/10(Tall and Slim)
Boobs: B (I think)
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 7/10
RTF: Sure, but would like to try others first

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: andkel
Time of Original Posting: 08-04-2008, 08:56 PM

No comments: