Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Cat

FR on Cat

Kept reading about her in BHC so decided to try her about a week ago.

Was very lucky as I only had to wait another 20min till my turn. So went to the Steam room first before given the room.

When she entered, I realised y many bros say that she look like ng hui. her eyes. very friendly and smiling always.

she proceeded to wipe my back and then got me to lie down.

the massage wasn't that fantastic thou. then about 10mins she asked th GQ. since was very horny, chose the FR.

Immediately, she did her cat bath on me from my back. So sexy and i pulled up her skirt to have a look at her ass and legs. my didi became even more excited.

she then proceeded to have me sit up and then we frenched as she slowly removed her dress. love her figure and her smooth legs. she then got me to lie on my back and started to kiss my chest slowly making her way down. she den started to suck on my balls and kept looking at me. followed by AR. her tongue was fantastic. she then went on to BBBJ me. Was so outta this world.. she would lick my didi. THen stop at the tip of my rod and suck real hard on it. bliss.

then it was time for the real thing. she put the cap on me and we started to do it missionary. as i pumped her, i continued to french her. really GFE. totally love it as she would continue to gaze in your eyes as you pump her. decided to change to doggy and immediately she was in the position.

I realised finally what the bros mean when this position is a killer. it is the fastest way to cum. but at least managed to hang on for some time before coming. She was happy too and laughing as she said that her legs were like going to break as she cannot hold that position too long.


Looks: 5/10 - not my type but nice eyes
Body: 7/10 - breasts size just nice and love that pair of legs and ass
Massage: 5/10 - piano playing
BBBJ: 8/10 - great suction and licking
FJ: 9/10 - like doing it with GF
RTF: Maybe but need to try Cindy first

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: Tom_Dick_Harry
Time of Original Posting: 15-01-2008, 03:42 PM

No comments: