Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Vivian

FR on Vivian

Feeling horny today, I called Bugis at 11:05am and tried my luck in making a booking for Vivian (a girl I had noticed in you brothers' FRs for a long time!). The lady asked, 11:30am? No, too rushed for me. I thought bo liao... fully booked for today. Then I found out that there was a slot for 2:30pm. Mai tu liao!

Arrived at 2:25pm, but the lady at the counter with long hair told me to give Vivian 10 minutes. Incidentally, I was given Room 11, the room some of you had been discussing about earlier! (Yes I can confirm there's just a mattress there. I haven't seen any high bed in Bugis HC till date.) By the way, a brother called when I was waiting and I heard that Vivian had a full schedule but he managed to book her at 9:00pm. I wonder who he is.

Anyway, I was told to wait in the room but I headed for the washroom for PCC. I was actually taking the advice of a friend of mine who told me that since I have the habit of cumming very fast, I could wank myself off just before the session. Then I could tahan a bit longer during the bonk.

Then, I went to the room and had my shower. Honestly I was expecting something dramatic like what others had experienced, like being stripped of the towel by Vivian and given a BBBJ there and then, or being pushed onto the bed (sounds like kena raped). I was actually contemplating staying in the shower and timing my grand appearance in the towel with Vivian's arrival. But no, she arrived when I was still midway through my shower and I couldn't do anything funny. She asked the usual question about having tea and I had a peek at her. All I caught was her back and side view then I thought she looked gorgeous.

By the time she returned with the drink I was out. She actually thanked me for opening the stuck door (uneven carpet) for her. I was a little disappointed that nothing spectacular was happening. But before long, Vivian erupted into very long, infectious and girly laughter, covering her mouth with a towel. She had seen my underwear neatly folded and lying on the little stool, and commented how neat I was. I told her that yeah, I had other neater things on display at the sink (my wallet, watch, etc).

I took the opportunity to embrace her from behind, and the next 10 minutes or so, even while we were already into the massage, she kept saying how embarrassed she was to be so messy when she's a girl (I actually teased her, huh you're a girl meh?). Before she started doing anything, she made a call to a man (I thought then she was one of those unprofessional WLs who would make unimportant calls while on duty). How wrong I was. She explained later during the massage that her younger brother had just gotten his driving licence, she had asked her elder brother to give his car to him, and she had bought a new car for her elder brother. She had called him to give him instructions on car collection, etc. It was then I realised how much sacrifice she was making for her siblings.

Boy, this girl really knows massage. She really uses strength and knows where to apply the correct pressure at. And of course, she did the neck-cracking thing that made me a bit worried in the beginning.

Then the golden question came and I refused to answer, just looking sweetly at her. She asked why I kept looking at her like that and I relented, saying I wanted full course. So she stood up to get ready... And while I was standing in the buff next to her, she noticed a tiny lump on my chest (it was some black thingy lying under the skin). This thing had been with me for many years and I had never really cared much about it. But she proceeded to remove it. I was a little nervous at first, but she told me she did know something about beauty and she knew what she was doing. As she squeezed out the thing (I didn't know it could be squeezed out so easily!), she told me that if I didn't remove the impurity I would have to go for an operation later in life for something more serious. Furthermore, she said I had good complexion and skin, so don't let this thing spoil it. As she performed this little gesture I realised what a kind heart she had. I told her she hen2 you3 ai4 xin1, and thanked her profusely.

Soon it was time for the thing that I was there for. I thought she would ask me to help her remove her clothes and bra but it didn't happen. She helped herself and soon she was on me. She played with my didi for a while and soon it found its way into her mouth (she didn't even ask if I wanted to use a cap). I would normally not go for a BBBJ in an HC but I could see right from the start that this was a girl who not only had a caring heart but also took care of her hygiene, so I did not reject. I had never had such a good BBBJ. I won't say her skill was the best, but I don't know how to describe it... The experience today was so wonderful. While I was still hard, she told me to work on her as she lay down. I played hard to get and claimed I didn't know what to do. "Just massage my breasts," she told me, but I wanted her to guide my hand along. Soon I was at it and she gave some fake moans.

When the time was right, she tore open the condom wrapper with her teeth and proceeded to cap me. I was in her... I made sure I gave some strong thrusts. I'm quite sure that while some of the moans were fake, I did evoke some real moans from her as I thrust hard at certain times. First time I heard a girl moan so loudly in an HC...

I requested to change into the cowgirl position but when I pulled myself out of her, I realised I had not eaten her pussy yet. So I gave her a short paintjob (and tasted strawberry in the meantime ) but by the time I was done I was already soft. She played with my didi a bit and made me enter her in missionary for a second time (to make sure it stayed hard) before we finally switched to cowgirl.

I loved it when she was on top. I could see her breasts clearly and a couple of times I sat up to hug her and to suck her breasts. I was so glad I was able to stay hard for so long (trust me, I normally come within half a minute of penetration), thanks to my friend's advice. Vivian worked hard, thrusting herself forwards and backwards until I finally came. I thought she didn't notice as she continued pushing for a while, but after I told her to stop ("Ke yi le la... Wo yi jing lai le!") she claimed that she already knew from my expression earlier that I had come. And she asked, "Come liao, must immediately stop meh?" Hmmm...

Vivian went to wash up. I have a habit of following WL to the washroom and as I stood watching her, she said "Ni yao kan wo xiao bian..." and before I knew it, a sprout had emerged from her pussy. First time I had a seen a girl urinating standing up "live". I looked at her lovingly for a while more before I asked if I could join her. "Dang ran ke yi!" was the reply. So I moved in. Vivian proceeded to soap me but I told her to go ahead to wash herself first.

As I was drying myself she was proceeding to bring the laundry out and to report at the desk, instructing me to answer the call if the phone rang and tell the recep that she had already left. But the recep called there and then. It turned out that we had exceeded our time by 5 minutes. Coupled with the 5-minute delay from the preceding customer, the next brother (3:15pm) had to wait for an extra 10 minutes. Sorry to whichever brother it was.

Ratings:

Name: Vivian
Looks: 7/10 (got some pockmarks on her face)
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 8/10 (B+, rather than C as I had thought)
GF Feeling: 9/10
Attitude: 10/10
RTF: Yes, definitely


Vivian is easily the HC girl with the best attitude I have come across. Through what I had seen and experienced, this is truly a girl with a great heart. May God/spirits/the universe/whoever bless her and bring her out of this line soon so she can lead a decent life.

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: Tomahawk
Time of Original Posting: 27-11-2007, 04:35 PM

3 comments:

SG Party Girls said...

Wow!
SG Party Girls

KeUpJoshua said...

Hi! Blogger,

Great site. Any review about www.sgpimp.com?

Thanks in advance . . .

Modern Tantric Massage Singapore said...

It is nice to see an article dedicated to this important topic. Thank you for sharing.
Erotic Massage Singapore