Free Premium Membership

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Tina

Thanx lot for your help bro, finally got her yesterday,that was my lucky day , she told me actually her off day in on sunday, but she doesnt hv much leave to take, so she came yesterday as well. ok, cut it short. here is my short FR on her.

Tina

Look: 7/10 , ( long hair , big eyes, for me she looks mix thought)

Attitude :10 ( well, the reason i put her attitude as second, cause she was surpper friendly, very patient, also polite, chatty)

Body: 8/10 ( no wonder all the bro talk about her body, very sexy body, slim but not skiny , could tell she does sports, so nice to hold her tight body in my arms.)

Boobs : B cup, would be nice if they are a bit bigger.

French: 7/10 ( like the way she kisses my lips, neck , feel so relax like with GF)

BJ : 6/10 ( not big fun , i am quite fast person, especially with her , difficult to hold , told her , then she was doing very slow and not much )

FJ: 8/10 ( come to here that was amazing, her pussy was so wet and she has very strong muscle, could feel her meimei was sucking me all the time, was excellent . )


For me i really enjoyed a big time with her, the thing i appreciate most is, told her during she was bj me that i am pretty fast, she was slow down , and after bj me, she did not ride me right away, she was kissing me , hugging me , and told me take my time, i was frenching her, she seems really enjoy it, so i was the one decided to go inside of her. as all the time , i had few girls there , onece tell them that i am fast, they just try to go in , and make me come as soon as possible , that is why i agree never go for the ones that cashier indruduces , if u lucky u will meet nice one, as most of time was not. even lazy to write Fr on them, cause was nothing much at all.

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: Ted009
Time of Original Posting: Old 16-07-2007, 08:09 AM

No comments: