Free Premium Membership

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Chanel

Long time lurker, first time posting

Went to leisure yesterday with a friend after both of us feeling sore due to one of our bros' wedding not much of a chiongster, only went to shasa before.

To cut the story short, arrived there 3.30pm and paid $45 for the entrance. IMO, what this place needs is def a cool pool, anyways, booked my massage at 5pm. didnt' asked for anyone specific cos newbie lah. after the facilities waited at the lounge.....for some reason massage finally came at 5.30pm by then i was feeling damn cold.

went into the room and lied down, in came a lady, not short, not head turner but pleasant. intro abit here and there then start the massage. told he "strip" into my bathing suit, felt that her hands were not hard enough so asked her to step step. actually here strength are enough but i really need to loosen up. proceeded to give me a really good step and cracking, asked to turn around and continued.

next asked me if i wanted special, i said im very tired, she replied that won't scared i won't be satisfied, just sacred that i don't want special service.

Started her catbath around my whole body and playing with my balls, what she did next surprised me.....she AR-ed..wooo..different feeling i must say, but despite her efforts, my bro wouldnt' wake up, cos too tired and too darn cool..my bro's snuggled up the scrotum...but all that was about to change..

after the AR she turned me over and started to suck balls and gave me a BLOWJOB. she' sdamned skill in her BJ, ample suction, sucking in a way i have never felt before, my bro immediately responded to this tenacious feeling and became hard, she capped me and started to ride, afterwards switched to missionary and came.

in the end, i found out that her name was chanel and throught the numerous FR i read yesterday, i think i got really lucky to be serviced by her..

DEF R.T.F

Bros, hope u appreciate the my FR and UP and newbie if u liked it

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: Night-Ops
Time of Original Posting: Old 20-10-2007, 12:08 AM

No comments: