Free Premium Membership

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Mango

FR on Sweet Sweet MANGO.

Yesterday after sending my son for tuition, I had 3 hours to kill. Wanted to go to Lexon to visit Nokia but did not carry enough cash. The only ATM machine around Balmoral Plaza was DBS which I don't have. Hard-up for body servicing, switch to Leisure. At least there have ATM.

Got to Leisure at 11.15am and requested for a 11.30am session. Had no particular girl in mind, so let the "russian rollette" select the girl. Knock on the door, and a SYT around 20-21yrs old came in. Sorry I did not ask for her age but estimate around 20-21yrs MY gal.

Her massage was reasonable. Skills can be improved but the strength is definitely there. Need some more bros to cultivate her :P She's new in Leisure for about 1mth+.

After the massage, she pop the golden question and I immediately asked for full service.

Came in, dropped to her birthday suit. Abit skinny and is a "A" cup size. For bros who like boobs and bak chye, she's not the type for you. But for me, I have fetish for small boobs and slim/skinny frame. She sure has a nice lanky body.

She started with BBBJ, starting from the nipples and working down south. Nice..., especially if you have time to kill BBBJ was okay but she is not the rush rush type, so it was ok. Got my didi up and she cap the CD and started blowing. Once marikita full strength, she rode Cowgal style. Shiok with a SYT riding on top. After a while she requested for missionary style. Changed over and she allowed me to lick her nipples and finger her pussy. Boy is it wet. She gives you the kind of feeling like you are screwing your young gf for the first time. She lets out those soft moans that are music to your ears. Unfortunately for me, my didi not working properly as I am not used to CD and I preferred more arousal. And after 2 incidents, no way will I do without CD. So she did a HJ for me until didi full strength again and rode cow gal style. I must say she is not the rush type and was patient with me. Rode cow gal style until I came.

It was a sextifying experience with 3 hours well spent!

FR on MANGO
Looks: 8/10 (SYT look)
HJ: 6/10 (normal)
BBBJ: 6/10 (normal)
FJ: 7.5/10 (Cowgal style is nice)
CIM: NIL
RTF: Yes, need to develop the feel for a better time.
Damage: $100

Overall, normal but I must commend her good attitude. Definitely can be improved.

If you like my FR, up my points

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: Wonderman2006
Time of Original Posting: 15-07-2007, 11:30 AM

No comments: