Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Miko

FR on Miko

Feeling very horny yesterday morning even after jerking off myself, decided to go to BHC for some womanly relief.ask repec who is avaliable and a list of name was call but no one that got me fancy as i was hoping May was avaliable. but then a recep list again and i hear MIko, is there a new gal? since not much FR on her. so decided to try. cut the story short. wait for 45 min and call to the room.

was thinking maybe miko dun look pretty else i would have know her or she really new. knock knock and a lady enter the room. was quite thrill that she the gal i am hoping to be serve when she walk don the cat walk lane. she very petite and and quite pretty. massage was quite standard(didn't hope for good massage anyway). after abt 15 min. she pop the GQ and of course feeling horny, i opt for full.

she strip herself and surprise she got quite a good figure.only to find out she may have breast implant as it a bit hard. anyway, when she arousing me with her tickling and ass rimming, the phone ring, she told me no special as somehting is wrong. and she quickly dress up and went to throw away the condom.left hanging dry there. sian..

miko came back after a while and proceed to masaage me.and told me it quite common this few month.while massaging me we talk cock and fondle her knee. and move my hand into her skirt and start tickling her. was damm high and my little bro was already standing and she comment that if really got raid police may laugh at me.. ask her how long is still my session was told 10min left. sian already and i suddenly request for 1 more massage session hoping i can really screw her.a classic exmaple of small head over rule big head.

10 min into 2nd session, phone rang and it coast clear. and she start stripping and continue with the foreplay. she run her finger all over my back and ass and it really felt heaven coz the las time i got this is from Helen, if bro here rem the tall lass. really got me fire up, after that i turn over and she do a cat bath on me with her hair running over my chest i get so high that i almost cum. but she was really skillful and seem to be able to control my urge. and proceed to do BJ on me. her blow job was heaven one of the best i receive in BHC, i'm surprise she do along BJ for me, maybe because i book her for 2 session .the best position was when she ask me to sit on the stool and she kneel in front of me to blow me.truly fantasy me of asking my collegue to blow me while i am sitting. after a long while i forgot as it too long.

then she ask me to service her in a slutty way and i start grabing her breast and give her good suck and licking of her nipple. and whole body while she stand.almost can't tahan and lie her on the mattress and proceed to fuck her. as her BJ was so good i came after a while. . and we lie togehter for while with french kiss and hug. and she proceed to shower.

before i left she give me a hug and a kiss.left a very sextified man. really got one of the best fuck in my duration of BHC cheonging.sorry if my i sound wordy, as my english is not too good.

Rating
Look: 7/10
massage: 5(really make a little effort)
figure: 7/10
BJ: 8/10( one of the best i ever get)
FJ: 7/10( i cum too fast but her moaning was fake but arousing)
GFE: 9/10
RTF: yes yes yes( i found another gal who interest me after Helen other than my usual Yvvone)

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: flingguru
Time of Original Posting: 03-05-2008, 10:29 AM

No comments: