Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Cindy

Smoked, sauna away one hour ... trying to guess which is Cindy, Vivien, Cat. Oni saw one auntie with big boobs with big but sunken eyes (at least at my age standards, looks aunyish) ... hmm .... Mental note "If that is Vivien, might not try so fast" .... a lot of young things walking around ... bros know who are the youngish ladies besides Cindy n Cat?

Saw a girl with big pretty eyes like Huang Hui ... but got some buck tooth n a mole ... doesnt look SYT by my standards either ... but pleasant ... 210pm, my turn, went in room

Ya, I was correct ... that was Cat ... abit disappointed, but never mind. My serious goody-2-shoes looks must have unsettled her ... either that or she's unwell ... she did not seem so friendly .... everything seemed SOP ... massage massage massage .... not really zhai ... not much strength or sexyness .... but must commend Cat:
a) Good attitude
b) Very smooth skin
c) Cute dress sense (in a pinkish top n short skirt)

Kept admiring her in mirror ... pleasant, but not the type who wld attract me ... but kept enjoying her smooth skin as she moved by me ... finally popped the GQ ... "I want fj"
Cat "Fj 100 u know hor?" ... started her SOP dear here, dear there .... started off by kissing .... my ... nice lips .... I like .... Cat "U so decent looking, smoke one ard? I like men who smoke, u know why?" ...shook my head, Cat "cos all their bad breath gone with smoking me" ... erm ... ha ha ha ...

cant take my hands off her skin .... so smooth ... shoulders, small boobs (actually ... its nearly an airport), flat abs, butt ... esp her thighs ...

Cat "Dear, why u never take off shorts?" ... I got abit mischievious "not u take off for me ard?" ... cindy "U so big, hard to take off" .... okie ... abit dun like me
she moved me down, started bbbj, hands moved to her wet .... hmm ... very cute le ... small small one like little girl like dat ... hands got naughty, tried to move in .."hands no enter please" ... opps, lost points again, hope I did not unsettle her

after bbbj, 69 a few min, SOP, started to ride me .... I tink less than 1 min later, SOP ... change position, want me be on top ... I dunno if the SOP and fake moaning was turning me off, started to lose steam liaoz .... pumped 1-2 min ... SOP, change position ... Cat "Dear, you know doggie?" ... I became mischievious again "I doggie, or u doggie?" ... Cat flipped "you doggie la, I use wat to stick u?"

so okie, go doggie .... by this time, the SOP n fake moans had taken its toll on mi .... or cos I'm having stomachaches today ... stick became soft liaoz ... Cat panicked somewhat, but still kept her good service ... "Soft liaoz, cannot enter ... never mind ..." started to lick my nipples and shake my stick vigorously ... became hard enuff to stick her ... by this time, I wasnt reilli enjoying the session liaoz, but I had to stick her from behind n release to make her feel good about herself ... hmm ... shes so skinny can see a piece of her spine sticking out ... okie I oso SOP, shot after 5 or so thrust ... u know, the leak type due to anit-climax, not the excited happy gush out fountain type ... smiled at cat

cat says she wash up first ok? i said okie ... man she takes a long time to wash .... got bored, started peeping at her ..."Eeks!! What u doing?" ... hmm, my earlier actions must hv unsettled her ... I was mischievious, asked "Noy u wash for me one ard?" ... Cat "Sorry, this place no such thing" .... really meh ... tink she doesnt like me

din bother to wash up, wore my shorts (din come much anyways, just a leak) ... took the money ... wait ... wait ... wait .... man, she really take hell of a time to wash up ... finally came out n got dressed ... hmm ... she wear her bra reversed ... thats a cute trick ... paid her, SOP kiss, I want paying much attention by now, walked out with her in room ... went to clean up n left

Well ... an unsatisfying first time .... but I'll try other ang pais to see if I m the one with overly high standards ... hee

Ratings (S,A,B,C grading of a gamer)

Cindy
Face:B+ (prettiest part of her face is her eyes, like Huang hui)
Skin: A+ (Bloody smooth, wat does she use?)
Dress sense: A
Massage: B
Boobs: C (AA I tink, non-existent)
Figure: A (nice abs n thighs)
Bbbj: B (SOP)
Fj :B (SOP)
Service level: B+ (Tries hard to please but clearly unsettled by me)
GFE: B+ (if my gf was as SOP as her, i'll faint)
Overall FL rating: B+
Damage: 138
RTF: Maybe, if other ang pais are equally lousy... for her service ... lets hope she can make me cum the next time lor

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: Shingzz
Time of Original Posting: 22-01-2008, 05:38 PM

No comments: