Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Jasime

Hi guys. My first FR here.

It was not my first time to BHC but rather it was a long time since I went there. (exploring other places )

So dunno which girl good, ask recep to recommend.

Came in a slim build girl with short hair (sian, I like long hair girls...). Her name was Jasmine. Started with standard massage. Made effort to tcss, telling me that she just join this trade, how difficult it was to cross over from JB with all the causeway jam.... Then she kept telling me that she was feeling uncomfortable because she was sweaty as she ran up when the recep called her... Then she asked me if she can bathe first??!! What the heck with all the complaining, go ahead I said. She stripped completely and went in and bathe.... I was still lying on the bed wondering to myself, if this is their new tactic of asking the golden question while waiting for her to finish. After she was done with her bathe, in her birthday suit, she continued with the massage for the next 30 mins.

Then she popped the question. Opted for FJ since was so aroused by the birthday suit massage.

She catbath me all over, lick my ears, gave me a full boob rubdown. Then on to bbbj. She got many bj styles including 69. Her bbbj is wild man... One of the best I have tried, nearly cannot tahan... Nice...

After bj, we started off with her on top.... Damn she is really tight, so much so it hurts a little when going in... Went into different positions but finally my fav position, the doggy. All these while, she kept with her moaning and hugging you like making out with gf... After pumping her in doggy for awhile, cannot tahan liao, so shot my load in her.

Whoa, it was my turn to be sweaty...

Ratings

Name: Jasmine
Age: 24 (I think)
Nationality: Malaysian Chinese
Massage: 8/10. Some pressing, but she not very strong lah
Looks 7/10 She kind of reminds me of Xiao S...
Boobs: B-cup with perky nipples
Body: 7/10. 168 cm tall and slim.
BBBJ: 10/10. wild.
FJ: 8/10. Moans. Hugs you, got a gf feeling. Accommodating to try different positions.
RTF: Sure

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: hornyallthetime
Time of Original Posting: 19-03-2008, 07:36 AM

No comments: