Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Cindy

I have been wanting write my virgin FR for someone deserving.

Finally had my chance yesterday. Heard and read about Cindy for a long time liao. Always wanted to boo/nk her, but it was either her timing bad (meaning booked for those the timing I want), or my timing bad. Call early at 11am yesterday. Asked for 9pm session, which was to be my earliest timing. Recep said Cindy last session at 8.45.

Sianz. Asked for Cat - Off. Asked for May - Not in. Sian x 2.

Went office SOP, found out that appt cancelled in the PM. So I thought, maybe I can get Cindy in the PM. Called and recep said come at 3pm. Ho Say Liao! Quickly applied for PM urgent leave.

Got there on time. Was showering when Cindy came in. Before I knew it, she opened the shower door Got a shock! Tried to hide my didi, she giggled and said “Don’t shy la!”. Then she handed me a bottle of shower gel, and said “Nah, must wash with this, then smell nice nice” OMG, my heart melt. Didi already stirring.

While she went to get her stuff and tea, I quickly wash up and got ready. Came in, TCSS then started massage. Told her I tried to book her for very long, and finally took PM leave today so that I could book her. She giggled and looked quite happy. Her massage was quite good and strong. I commented her on her strength, despite her small built. Again giggled! She seems to giggle a lot, and I think that’s why so many bros like her so much.

Turned me around, and she said “wah your “mimi” very small and nice”. I replied by asking “what about yours?” she giggled (Again) and said “later you’ll see lor”. Wah, heart melt again.

Went for FJ. When she took off her top, Was initially shocked when I saw that she had big brown spots on her back! Then I realised she had “Ba Guan”, ie the traditional Chinese massage therapy. I ask her about it, and she said “ya lor, sprain her back cos of one SI PANG ZI customer (fat man)”.

Proceeded with catbath. Think she really like my small nipples, haha. Very nice. Asked if I want AR. I don’t like it, so said no. She asked BJ with cap or not. I said no of cos. She ask whether my didi sensitive. I said no. So went on with BBBJ with warm tea - wah my favourite. Halfway through I decided to be cheeky. Told her I cuming liao! She quickly pull out then stare at me, shocked, and with the tea still inside her mouth. Then I said “bluff you one la”. She giggled again. Then continue BBBJ. FJ was about 5 mins each (missionary, doggie, missionary). Took me a long time to cum, as I prefer cowgirl and standing. She said can’t do those as back ache. She said, at most next time, I let you do what you want. But she was encouraging, with her words and Moans, to try to make me cum.
Finally suc-CUM-b.

Also very sensitive to my ego– said that I was trying to be gentle with her, that’s why so long. I smiled, thinking quietly it’s becos I quite shag la.

So to all bros and cindy fans, pls be gentle with her this few days, due to her backache.

Face: 8 (Chio!)
Body: 7.5 (smooth and fair skin. Too skinny though. A bit turn off by the ba guan marks. One thing though, she’s certainly not airport. Small cups yes, but I’ve seen flatter ones before Her boobs can still cup and bounce a little. Also she's got very nice butt when at doggie postition)

BBBJ: 8 (Good suction with tea)
FJ: 7 – could be better if cowgirl. Next time ba.

Apologies for my super-long FR. Been saving for this one. Will improve next time.

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: SomandrisIsDead
Time of Original Posting: 04-04-2008, 12:11 AM

No comments: