Free Premium Membership

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Leisure Health Center - Mico

I haven't been to Leisure for a while, even though I was a semi-regular in the days of Kallang, my favourite girl being Paris, now sadly MIA probably retired. I went and tried my luck, fortunately Mico was available in 45 mins (when I was signing in I heard her call recept to say "Mico in"). This was fine, since I wanted to use the facilities.

Anyway, when the time come for the massage, I found she's a pleasant looking girl, basically the reasonably good looking girl next door or in the office, but I wouldn't say very good looking or gorgeous. But that's my personal opinion.

Massage was OK, but not great. But who cares, right? During massage, though, she was very quiet. I got the impression maybe she was tired or sian after a long day. Anyway, massage over, she started doing a nice sexy massage, for what must have been 5 minutes, before she finally popped the question, then went out to get her things.

When she finally stripped off, I will say she's got a nice curvy figure (without being fat), nice B-cup tits (small B, not super-firm or full), and of course those amazing pink nips!

She proceeded to do body massage, whilst giving a bit of a catbath on the back, buttcheeks, back of legs etc, all while rubbing her tits on my body. Good stuff, although it seemed a bit rehearsed, same sequence from back down to knees and repeat a few times. Once in a while she'd lie on top and "spoon" me, which was quite erotic.

Finally, she asked me to turn over, and here we get to the good stuff. After some more catbath (nipples, thighs, knees etc), after inspecting didi and wiping off pre-cum fluid, without asking she went straight to BBBJ! Slurping heavily all the time, obviously she's been 'storing' saliva to provide the liquid. It was quite good, although she didn't suck hard as some pros would, but the BBBJ and slurping was quite awesome anyway! Up and down, round and around, and all without cheating (using hands to stroke the shaft, which some pros do to make you come faster).

After a few rounds of BBBJ, she finally got off, got the cap and rolled it on, then mounted me. Nice and tight, and she was quite enthusiastically pumping up and down. Came too damn soon though. One downside to BBBJs I realise is that after them I come really quickly. In contrast, my old favourite Coco/Sky (Legends/Galaxy) would never do BBBJ, only capped, but then I'd last a lot longer fucking her (and boy do I miss fucking her...)

Anyway, once that was done, I tried to finger her and have some more fun, but she wiggled away and she cleaned up.

I think my problem with her is no chemistry. Nothing wrong with her, she's reasonably good looking, nice bod, service meets the standards, but the extra spark is missing. Which is not her fault, don't get me wrong, it just happens. Perhaps if I were a regular I might develop chemistry with repeat visits, but I've found with some girls there is chemistry on first try. Maybe those are just more gung-ho. Or perhaps the problem was Mico was unwilling to kiss, barely allowed pecks on the lips, never mind french. Which to me is a big part of the GFE. Do you bros manage to kiss her? Maybe she didn't like my mustache...

For those who want ratings: Looks 6/10, Bod 7, Tits 7.5, Massage 6, Service 7, GFE 5 (no chem), BBBJ 8, FJ 6.5 (only because too short, but that's my fault).

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: whitegun
Time of Original Posting: Old 01-12-2007, 02:35 PM

No comments: