Free Premium Membership

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Bugis Health Centre-Joey

Went to BHC this afternoon, and seek Joey.

Went to shower and sauna, then watch TV, May saw me, she gave me slutty smile. (Later, I run into May again, she looked unhappy and turned her face angrily, because I never booked her.)

My turn came after watching the TV for 2 hours. Was assigned a room 5 by the new receptionist. ( she looked like a butch.)

Joey came in ( she is SYT , slim and tall. Look like a gal in bro Shuang Jie Gun avatar last time. She is dressed in black.)

She gave me a massage and then caress my buttock to see whether my buttock passed the test. ( I failed the test , no AR for me..)

Then she ask me to turn around and massage my legs, she keep staring at my cock. and later pop GQ. I replied full.

She stood up and then ask me to undress her.. I took off her dress. she turn around , ask me to unhook her black bra.. I unhooked it and then turn her around, and kiss her bra cup and fondle her breast. Then she removed her bra and her thong.

She then give me breast massage and later do catbath. She capped me and gave me BJ.

Then she proceed to cowgal. She let down her hair... When she did me cowgal style, she was in pain and moan. When she flip her hair upwards, I thought I saw Joanne Peh. (yes, she moan in pain , her eyes closed , she look abit like crying Joanne Peh.)

Later she ask me to do her missionary, she guide my cock inside her pussy and she moaned in pain and hug me as she turn her face away from me as she moaning.. I bonk harder a bit. She moaning like crying Joanne Peh. Then I cummed, she turned and looked at me, flipped her hair upwards. ( expression looked like Joanne Peh.)

Too bad, I cummed early, otherwise I would initiate doggie style.. ( and see her moaning and groaning like Joanne Peh in front of large mirror on the wall. room 5 got large mirror on the wall. Good for doggie on the mattress.)


When she come out of bath, she glared at me in horny manner as she put on her thong and then her black bra... later she sticked out tongue in playful manner and ask me to bath..

After bathing, I paid her and we part way.

FR on Joey.

Look - 8/10 ( very pretty )

Body- 7.5/10 ( slim and tall, and A-cupper and blushy pussy.)

BJ- 6.8/10

FJ- 7/10 ( her expression look like crying Joanne Peh.)

RTF- Yes.

Damage- $100 +$36

Brought To You By Singapore Sex
Source: Singapore-Asian Commercial Sex Discussion
Author: ang076
Time of Original Posting: Old 12-04-2008, 06:10 PM

No comments: